Thursday, January 6, 2011

What does 2011 hold in store for me?

I'm still getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. I got a little lazy with my reading (terrible, I know) and the only book I've read this week (book. Singular. One. Terrible! (the lone digit, not the book which was an awesome re-read)) can't be posted here because its needed for my special focus next week.

So I'm without a book to review (bad me). I thought I'd chat about what I hope to happen on my postings this year.

I am determined to actually get through Lisa Shearin's novels. I've read a few - but I'm re-reading them and keep setting them down as other shiny books grab my interest. I'm easily distracted by several things: chocolate, anime, books, icecream, milkshake, soft toys and not necessarily in that order. Perhaps I can do this before her next book is released (see - I don't even know what date that is!)

That takes care of 4-5 reviews :) As for the rest, I haven't got a clue what I'll be reviewing. But I'm looking forward to reading all the other books reviewed here, and to more great work by Kimber An :)

2 comments:

Kimber Li said...

You can read and review Crushed Sugar for me. I'm hoping it'll be out soon. No release date you. Definitely read Lisa's!

Nayuleska said...

Send it to me as soon as you get it :) Would love to!