Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday News

Good morning, Blog Buds! Here's what I got this Tuesday:
.
Jill Sorenson released DANGEROUS TO TOUCH June 1st. I can't remember which one of us is reviewing it, except that she isn't me. But, I think this one's coming up for review sometime this summer. Way to go, Jill!
.


.
Meanwhile, Patricia Wood is riding high on LOTTERY. Still! How long has it been out there? Let's see...(Kimber counts fingers, thanks goodness she's not wearing mittens)...debuted in hardback (after being rejected *80* times) in August 2007...September, October...TEN MONTHS! Anyway, she's in London. That's London, England, Folks. She's playing the tourist and waiting around to attend the prestigious Orange Prize shindig for which she has been nominated. To follow her fun, pop over to her blog, http://pkwood.blogspot.com/

.
That's all I've got for today, unless something else comes up and I have time to add.

7 comments:

Robin Lemke said...

It's me!! So look for the review the third Thursday of this month. :)

Kimber Li said...

Whew! I was worried after I posted that maybe this one had slipped through the cracks and no one had it when in reality none of us did.

Tia Nevitt said...

Wow; 80 times? That's downright inspiring. I think I'm working on 50.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kimber An! Looking forward to your review, Mystery Robin.

80 rejections is a lot! I've collected about half that many.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I love the cover for Dangerous to Touch . It is very HOT!

Gwyneth

Kimber Li said...

Tia and Jill, Pat's a wonderful inspiration and encouragement to aspiring authors. I always point to her blog as an excellent example of a well-kept author's blog too.

Kimber Li said...

Hi, Gwyneth! Thanks for popping in.
;)