Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday News

Good morning, Blog Buds!
.
First off, Robyn will be posting her review of soon. She kinda missed her Sunday because of Father's Day and all that.
.
On the next available review day, I'll post my review of LADY OF THE ROSES by Sandra Worth. After that, I'll be returning to my regular review schedule - the second and fourth Thursdays of each month. My schedule's heating up again, yanno.




.
*And now to the books I would review if I had the time. If you're an author or author associate of one of the following books, please check the preferences of my fellow reviewers and feel free to contact them regarding a review. Also, please comment. We love that! Readers, if you don't find the title at Amazon.com try a Google search. Some of these books are from ePublishers and/or Small Press. Please don't let that frighten you! The variety the little guys provide is well worth the extra effort.










.









That's it for today, Blog Buds. Have a good week.

No comments: