Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Coming Attractions!

Good morning, Blog Buddies! Here's an update of coming attractions on this blog:

On July 19th, this coming Thursday, I will be posting my review of LOTTERY, the debut novel of Patricia Wood. This is an astounding tale by a beautiful, generous human being. Don't miss it!

On August 2nd, LOTTERY will be officially released and we will celebrate that all day and all the next day in a Cyber-Launch Book Party right here! Word has it the pig is already on the spit.


The luminous Susan Grant releases her 10th novel on July 26th.

On July 24th, a Tuesday, I will list and talk about all ten novels right nere.

Since Lady Bronco already reviewed the new release, HOW TO LOSE AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL IN 10 DAYS, I will be reviewing my third favorite Susan Grant novel, CONTACT, on July 26th. I've already talked about my first and second favorite novels, STAR KING and STAR PRINCE, a lot. Actually, those two jostle for position on any given day.

That's it for now. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Susan Grant said...

Thank you so much!! I can't believe it's my 10th novel either. Actually, my 11th. The first one is "under the bed." And I quite like being "luminous." :)

Kimber Li said...

You're welcome, Susan
:o)
Hey, do you have a Meez yet? I found a really cool airplane on it for my husband. You need one!

Okay, this is weird. I hear Gwyneth telling me to stop playing with my Meez and get back to writing!

Okay, okay, I'm going!

Psst, Susan, click on my Meez billboard.