Thursday, February 28, 2008

Is it my birthday?

Yesterday, the mailman delivered ASK AGAIN LATER by Jill A. Davis from HarperCollins. For some reason, I thought it was coming from Hyperion. Guess I mixed up Harper and Hyperion in head. Anyway, they're both good pubs.



.



Also arrived into my greedy little hands, GABRIEL'S GHOST by Linnea Sinclair. This is an old book, but it was the only one of Linnea's I've never read. I hung my head in shame about not reading it because Linnea's one of my favorite authors and a fabulous Blog Buddy, but she just sent it to me. Isn't she sweet? It's also the first in a series of which SHADES OF DARK is the next book. I'll be reviewing SHADES OF DARK in April, most likely, and it releases in June or July, I think. GABRIEL'S GHOST has an old cover






and a new cover.






I like the old cover best.
.
I know electronic ARCs are probably cheaper for authors and publishers and all that, but it's so much fun to get paper ARCs in the snail-mail. Makes me feel like it's my birthday.
;)

No comments: