Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Return of the 'Sunday Showcase'

Authors and Authors' Associates, we'll be resuming a regular schedule here mid-September now that I'm recovering from childbirth. One of our old features we'll be resuming is the Sunday Showcase. So, if you have news you want to share with the Blogosphere, please email me. Click on my username to visit my profile and you'll find my email there. Or try this- kimberannebulaATyahooDOTcom

.
I already have news about Michelle Moran's next one, CLEOPATRA'S DAUGHTER, and some award news from Sandra Worth about her last one, THE KING'S DAUGHTER, lined up.


.


Of course, my fellow reviewers may post Sunday Showcases too, so if you've been reviewed by them you might want to contact them first. I know K and Mystery Robin are already set to return with regular reviews. Haven't heard back from the rest.

No comments: