Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Speed Reads

Good morning, Blog Buds!  When I first started reviewing books three and a half years ago on my personal blog, I did what I called the Tuesday Speed Reads.  Now, I have to limit my writing time due to Tendonitis, so I thought I'd revive that idea.  On Saturdays, I'll give you a quick run-down of what I read over the week.
.
HIGH COUNTRY HERO by Lynna Banning
http://www.lynnabanning.com/
Historical Romance.  I've reviewed her before.




.



.


And the Middle Grade novels I've read to learn how to write Middle Grade novels-
.
AKIKO ON THE PLANET SMOO by Mark Crilley
.
DINOTOPIA RETURN TO THE LOST CITY by Scott Cienein
.
ANIMORPHS THE ESCAPE by K.A. Applegate
.
GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE THE JOURNEY by Kathryn Lasky
.
Google them, Blog Buds!

No comments: