Sunday, April 10, 2011

Buy Back Books

My husband and I went on a hot date this weekend to Title Wave Books in Anchorage, Alaska and I had the chance to buy back a couple of favorite books which I'd given away. 

It just doesn't seem right to ask for books back that I let people borrow.  If they love 'em as much as I do then they ought to keep them forever.  I was able to buy back NEFERTITI by Michelle Moran and MAGIC LOST, TROUBLE FOUND by Lisa Shearin.

Of course, my daughter, known here as Kimber Jr, immediatelly reappropriated by new copy of NEFERTITI, so I'll have to buy it back yet again. 
.
Here are some more I'm looking to buy back when I can
.
CONTACT by Susan Grant
.
THE KING'S DAUGHTERS by Nathalie Mallet
.
APOCOLYPSE BLUES by Walter Greatshell
.
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ISLAND by Allegra Goodman. 

RUMBLE ON THE BAYOU by Jana Deleon
.
I've reviewed all of these.  Google or do a search in the box at the top of the blog page.

No comments: