Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tuesday News, Part Deaux

Well, I'm back from my hot, HOT date with HH to celebrate our anniversary and if you're a Mom too I'm sure you'll appreciate what we did. We went shopping - for ME! Yes, I got to try on clothes without my little cave-babies climbing all over me and running around and squeeling. It was very exciting and I was actually able to buy clothes which fit, and HH was very happy for me. When you've been married as long as we have, Romance takes on a whole new meaning. ;)
.
Anyway, I was researching Time Travel Romances last night and I was exploring a site and I realized I'd never told y'all about it. Things slip through the cracks in my head if I don't write them down in my day planner, yanno.
.
If you're a Romance reader, pop over to http://www.allromancewriters.com/ for a treasure chest of novels. You can find just about anything you're looking for there. They will sort out novels based on subgenre, theme, archetypes, time periods, and so on.
.
If you're a Romance author, I recommend you pop over and make sure you're listed. It doesn't appear to be automatic.
.
That's it. Must go do writing-type work now.

No comments: