Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reviewer: Kimber An

Moderating and reviewing here at Enduring Romance is ME, Kimber An.  Blame it on Tendonitis, but I can only accept Print ARCs. 
.
Right now, I'm looking for Historical Romance, along the lines of Michelle Willingham and Lynna Banning.  Regular Historicals are welcome too.  I love Michelle Moran's books.  My favorite time periods are Ancient History and 1900's through the end of World War II.  If the characters 'feel' too contemporary, I won't go for it.  I majored in History, you know.  No Regencies.  Nothing hotter than 'Sensual,' please.
.
Science Fiction for Middle Grade and Young Adult are welcome.  Stories must be Character Driven.  Girl heroes preferred.
.
Science Fiction Romance.    No Kick-Butt Heroines, unless they're also mommies or the author is Linnea Sinclair or Susan Grant.  No former or current Sex Slave or Servent or Harem stories.  I strongly prefer Fun & Adventure over Dark & Gritty.  Sweet, Mildly Sensual, or Sensual Heat Levels Only.
.
Time Travel Stories of any kind.
.
General Fiction, like LOTTERY by Patricia Wood, or non-typical Women's Fiction, like MAN OF THE HOUSE, are welcome.
.
Non-Fiction haveing to do with Childcare, Quick and Nutritious Cooking, and Household Management may interest me.
.
Paranormal Romance or Urban Fantasy along the style of AMAZON INK by Lori Devoti.  No blood-sucking dead guys, unless they're alien in origin, and absolutely no were-hamsters, or were-anything.  I do like Shapeshifters though and anything which puts a scientific spin on mythology.
.
Steampunk
.
If your novel made my Top Ten List for 2009, odds are good I'll want to review your next book.
http://enduringromance.blogspot.com/2009/12/kimber-ans-top-ten-favorite-books-for.html
.
I'm going to be very selective, because I can only review once a month.
.
Thank you!
.
My email is   kimberannebulaATyahooDOTcom

1 comment:

susan grant said...

Kimberly, I have been emailing you but can't reach you. I have a copy of Sureblood to send you. Please email me your addy. ~Sue

ps--I'll try the email you have posted here. It may be different from your last note to me, which was what i was using.