Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Review: Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge by Lynn Raye Harris

Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge
by Lynn Raye Harris

Genre: Contemporary Series Romance
Publisher: Harlequin Presents
Cost: $3.40

What I Liked:
Well, I adored Lynn Raye Harris's first book I read (The Prince's Royal Concubine), so I naturally had high expectations for this book when I picked it up. And while I did like TPRC better (but seriously, it's like a gold medal in Harlequin romance for me) I really loved this book. This one will also be a keeper.

It helped that the heroine shared my name. Oh, and also that the hero would often say her name. That was a nice fantasy. The hero was hot, the plot was fast-moving and engaging. The characters made me want to keep reading the story. And I liked the heroine. I felt for her, I wanted her to end up with him.

Lynn Raye Harris has a great voice. I have a feeling I'm always going to enjoy her books. I'm looking forward to reading the one that's out that I still haven't read. But I'm MORE excited for her to have a new release, because based on what I've seen so far, her writing just keeps getting better and better!!

Book Blurb:
Nobody messes with Alejandro de Ramirez. He doesn't suffer fools, and certainly has no time for manipulative wantons. Rebecca Layton was both. Five years later, Alejandro's life is still in turmoil--and he's more merciless than ever. The Spanish magnate wants retribution....

Unusually, and frustratingly for Alejandro, his plan doesn't go smoothly. Surely Rebecca wasn't this alluring before. And did his body always respond in this way--with such passionate fury? This is no longer just revenge...this is red-hot and dangerous!

No comments: