Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Cover Art for Susan Grant and Other Stuff

Susan Grant just posted the cover art for her next novel, MOONSTRUCK. Pop over to http://susangrant.blogspot.com/ to learn more about her next adventure through Science Fiction Romance.

"Ahhh! Kimber! No. I can't do Science Fiction. I'm a girl. Girls are bad at science, yanno." You say?

Oh, get over it already. If you can use a cell phone, you can enjoy Science Fiction Romance. Trust me. My husband won't even let me use his cell phone because I can't remember how to use it from one day to the other, and I love Science Fiction Romance.
;)

In other news, you may notice I'm a little off-schedule these days because we just moved house. I posted the review of NOW AND ZEN by Linda Gerber this Tuesday which I was supposed to post last week. And now I'm only a quarter of the way through FUSION FIRE by Kathy Tyers, which is supposed to be this week's review. I really am starting to climb the heaps & piles. I actually updated the Kimber An Nebula and the Enduring Romance websites today.

Did I mention Linnea Sinclair's upcoming Cyber-Launch Book Party? End of November. Hold on to your favorite undead Halloween costumes.

I also have an Advanced Reader's Copy of a novel on the way. I've decided not to tell you the titles in advance just in case I have to decline doing the review. We only give positive reviews here at Enduring Romance. So, if I don't like or love a book, I don't review it. I let the authors know this up front now. This includes authors whose books I've reviewed before. As much as I love them, the simple fact is I don't love every single last one of their books.

I'm starting to think about the Enduring Romance Book of the Year. I guess there will be two Books of the Year, since Lady Bronco reads a lot of books I don't. These are books I've read this year. Some are new releases and some are new-to-me. Bearing in mind this is only October, here is my list:

SWEET SENSATION by Gwyneth Bolton
GAMES OF COMMAND by Linnea Sinclair
NEFERTITI by Michelle Moran
LOTTERY by Patricia Wood
MASTER OF VERONA by David Blixt
THE BOOK THIEF by Markus Zusak
DOWN HOME ZOMBIE BLUES by Linnea Sinclair (This one isn't due out until November 27th, but I read the ARC and reviewed it here in May.)
STAR WARS HEIR TO THE EMPIRE by Timothy Zahn
STAR WARS THE LAST COMMAND by Timothy Zahn
STAR WARS DARK FORCE RISING by Timothy Zahn

As you can see, Linnea Sinclair and Timothy Zahn are competing against themselves! I love each of these books for such different reasons. It's going to be so difficult to choose when the time comes.

That's it. Must return to tackling my runaway household now.

No comments: