Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HOPE'S FOLLY by Linnea Sinclair


I'm cheating here today and referring you to an excellent review of this novel by Blog Buddy, Laurie, over at the Toasted Scimitar. I'm just too tired and too busy to do this once justice right now.

.


.

I have two things to add.

.

One, it's obvious when you read each new Linnea Sinclair novel that she's continuously working on her craft. Each new novel is more melodious than the one before. I also follow her at Alien Romance, so I read her posts on the writer's craft. It's exhausting trying to keep up, but if you're an aspiring author you really should try. She leaves no stone unturned.

.

Two, I loved the scene in which Rya 'fondles' a weapon in Phillip's presence and he's kinda turned on by it. Here in Alaska, that's practically a marriage proposal!
.
http://linneasinclair.com/index.html

No comments: