Saturday, January 2, 2010

Books Sent to Me Which I Won't Review

It's not because they're bad.  It's because they were sent to me unsolicited and they're not my cup of tea.  I can usually pass them on to other reviewers.  In the case of the Urban Fantasy, I'm the only one who reviews that here and they already had copies at Tia's blog, Debts & Reviews.  These are good books, so I didn't want to not mention them at all.
.
BITTER NIGHT by Diana Pharoah Francis.  Urban Fantasy.


.
THE BETTER PART OF DARKNESS by Kelly Gay.  Urban Fantasy.


.
DON'T BARGAIN WITH THE DEVIL by Sabrina Jeffries.  I think Kimber Chin might review this one.  I wanted Historical Romance, but this one turned out to not be my style.

.
ONLY IN PARADISE by Michelle Moncou.  Contemporary Romance.


.
Please, remember unsolicited ARCs get bumped to the bottom of my list or passed around.  Sometimes, they don't get reviewed at all.  Please ask before sending.

1 comment:

justpeachy36 said...

If you someone to take them off your hands I volunteer, LOL. I do review Urban fantasy and enjoy it very much...

http://debsbookbag.blogspot.com/