Sunday, January 10, 2010

The New Year at Enduring Romance and Need a New Reviewer



Good morning, Blog Buds!
.
Now that my baby's out of the newborn stage and we're past the holiday season, I mean to blog on schedule, any genre on the second Thursday of each month and Young Adult on the fourth Tuesday of each month.  My ARC stack is at maximum capacity.  If your book is already there or on the way, you're good for go.  If not, please know it might be a while before your book gets reviewed if you send it.  Please remember unsolicited ARCs go to the bottom of my stack, unless they're from established favorite authors.  Established favorite authors have their own catagory in the sidebar directory.
.
Meanwhile, my fellow reviewers here, Mfitz, Robin, and K continue to review.  Please, send them ARCs.  K *prefers* eBooks.  I can't remember the preferences of the others.  Click on 'Meet the Reviewers' on the sidebar.
.
Now a call for a new reviewer.  We have room for another reviewer, or two or three even.  I like to space reviews out by a couple of days so each new review stays on the top of the page where busy bloggers are unlikely to miss it surfing through.  So, that makes Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays the days for posting reviews.  Once a week, twice a month, it's open as long as there's room and you're consistant.  If you already have a review blog, you could always post your review on both blogs.  I don't mind.  We need more Fantasy reviews, I think, Paranormal Romance, and reviews of books featuring *non-white* protagonists, like Latino Romance or African American Romance.  A reviewer of Inspirational Romance would be great too. 
.
I like a buffet, you know. 
.
I think one of the advantages of having a book reviewed at Enduring Romance is that the author can reach readers who don't usually read his or her genre.
.
If you want to review here, just bear in mind we review all genres, except Erotica and Horror.  Please be sure your definitions of Heat Level and Violence are compatible.  See those definitions on the sidebar.  Also, we only post positive reviews here, which means you need to like or love the book before you review it.  It's okay to say if something doesn't work for you, but you must say it politely.
.
My reviewing style is to help readers find the books they'll love.  If that's your style too, email me.
.
The other thing to remember is Showcase Sunday, which is the third Sunday of each month.  On that day, reviewers may post book news, opinions, and whatever they want all day long.
.
Other than that, I'm hoping to do more author interviews.  I haven't figured out how to work that in yet.  I'll let you know.
.
Thanks for popping in and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Gossip Cowgirl said...

I would be interested in reviewing for "Enduring Romance". Love the blog!