Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feeling Better

I'm not really back, but I hope to be back by next week...with radical changes to my computer time.  It's taken this long for my hands to stop throbbing.  Tendonitis is a drag.  Besides blogging, I also have four children, you know, one of whom is a baby who requires my hands a lot.  Also, I'm entering the final stages of revising a novel I've written.  Those two things take priority over blogging.  However, this blog ranks first on my blogging priorities.  I'll keep it, but I'll cut back to one review per month. 
.
Just got the ARC for XOMBIES APOCALYPTICON by Walter Greatshell and am very excited about it.
.
I am not accepting new ARCs.
.
I encourage authors to contact one of my fellow reviewers.

1 comment:

Nayuleska said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit better. That book sounds good!