Sunday, December 26, 2010

What I Got For Christmas

Books:
MAIL-ORDER GROOM by Lisa Plumley  Dang, why didn't I think of that?
MONTANA CREEDS: DYLAN by Linda Lael Miller  He's BLOND!  And he's on the cover!  Even though it's a Harliquin!

SASHA'S DAD by Geri Krotow  They hated this one over at Dear Author, so I knew I'd love it and picked it out myself.  Book reviewers are so subjective, you know. 
.
SELF-SUFFICIENCY by Abigail R. Gehring
Movies:
JUMPER, starring Hayden Christianson.  Okay, I confess, I bought this one for my husband for Christmas.  But, but, it's a blond!

ROBIN HOOD MEN IN TIGHTS, starring Cary Elwes  And another blond!  This one's in tights!
Yes, my husband's a blond.  He says these guys are all just glorifications of him.  Happy New Year!

2 comments:

The Romance Girl said...

Oh I love Robin Hood, Men in Tights. Great comedy :)

Kimber Li said...

TIGHT tights!