Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to Square One at Goodreads

(((sigh))) Well, I was good for go at Goodreads, but then I noticed something which needed changing.  I tried and tried and tried and tried to change it.  But, it would not change.  It just wouldn't.  eMailed Goodreads, but I decided I didn't want to wait around for them to fix it.  So, I deleted my whole dang account and started over.  On the bright side, I'm a little wiser for the experience.  I'll work on it again in the morning.
.
Meanwhile, I'm still befuddled by Cafepress.  Shelfari and I are getting along nicely, but I'm only have way updated there.
.
The first review, as far as I know, of SUGAR RUSH goes up this evening.  I know this because it's my daughter who's writing it and she's sworn not to go easy on me, and I suspect she'll try to get back at me for all those months I walked around singing, 'Sugar Rush' by the A Teens, off-key while I was writing the novel. 

No comments: