Sunday, October 17, 2010

Release Week Festivities for Sugar Rush

Good evening, Blog Buds!
.
I can't believe it.  My first novel will be out this coming Friday, October 22nd.  My main site is complete with a partial sample first chapter-
http://www.kimberan.com/p/sugar-rush-sample-chapters.html
And a Media Kit for Bloggers-
http://www.kimberan.com/p/media-kit-for-bloggers.html
.
If you would like to help spread the word, you can find all you need on the Media Kit page.  Of course, I'm happy to guest blog and all that too.  Just email me.   kimber.an@yahoo.com 
.
I am so busy and tired and my To-Do List is long.  Several blog buddies have graciously agreed to post or let me post about the blessed event.  I'll post here to let you know when and where that happens.  So far, I know I'll be at the SFR Brigade, the Galaxy Express, Alien Romances, Debuts & Reviews, and Lisa Shearin's blog.
.
My daughter, known here as Kimber, Jr, is reading Sugar Rush and will post her review on Tuesday.
.
On Saturday, I will throw a Cyber-Launch Book Party for myself, just like I used to for other authors.  If you want to know about those, follow this link to Lisa Shearin's last one-
http://enduringromance.blogspot.com/2008/04/cyber-launch-book-party-for-armed.html
I wonder if I can get her to bring her goblins to be the bouncers?  Hmmm...
.
Meanwhile, today we tried really hard to take my author's photograph, but the Alaskan weather did not cooperate.  We've had snow, but it hasn't stuck for the winter yet.  Today, the wind blew ice-cold as you can tell from the very best (waaaah!) picture of the ones we took

We did manage to get this one before my baby girl started crying from being so tired and hungry. 

A good book puts off just about anything bad, but when a girl is tired AND hungry only Mama, Do You Love Me? by Barbara M. Joose will work.
.
So, anyway, I reckon we'll try to do the pictures again next weekend.

No comments: