Sunday, November 21, 2010

HOUSE OF ZEOR by Jacqueline Lichtenberg

New edition, new cover art, check it out! House of Zeor at Amazon  This isn't the only way to get your mitts on new 'old' books.  There's a website and I cannot find the address or even remember the name.  I'll post it if I can.  It was put together to offer eBooks of older paper books which have gone out of print.  See, the nice thing about eBooks is they never go out of print.  So, you can find all your favorites that you've had trouble finding at Amazon and the used bookstores.  Just recently, I wanted to read a few favorites and couldn't find them and realized I'd given them away.  They went to good homes, so I don't want to ask for them back.  Still, I want new copies of those books. Click on the Amazon link above and then click on Jacqueline's name to find out more about her and her books.  Sweet dreams now.

No comments: