Sunday, November 7, 2010

Win Marissa Doyle's Books!

Read the post below to learn more about them.  Just comment under this post or the one below to win either of her books and she will snail-mail it to you.  US/Canada only, sorry.  Shipping's expensive elsewhere!  You've got until ***Tuesday, November 9th.***  As for future books, Marissa told me the next book, a prequel to Bewitching Season and Betraying Season set during the Napoleonic Wars, will be out in early 2012 from Henry Holt Books for Young Readers."

3 comments:

Jennie said...

This series sounds great. I haven't read YA historical books, but would love to. :D

Kimber Li said...

Fantasy Historicals are fun. I've enjoyed the YA ones the most. I think the adult ones are just darn serious.

Laurie T said...

I've only read a few YA historicals this year and thoroughly enjoyed them. These books sound wonderful and I've had my eye out for them for awhile. Thanks for the contest!

Laurie